Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla is a 5 star facility & amenties hotel in New Delhi, India.
The hotel is having various multi-purpose indoor & outdoor venues for business meetings, corporate conferences, social gatherings & marriage receptions.
The hotel is offering 208 luxuriously designed rooms & suites with all modern amenities.
Managed By: InterContinental Hotels Group-IHG
Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla hotel is situated within a short drive from international corporations, trade centres and is 22 kms. away from airport.
Member Of: FHRAI, HRANI
Awards (If Any):
- Best Fusion Restaurant Awards in Delhi NCR by Mail Today (2013)
- Best Business Hotel in India by Business Destinations Travel Awards (2013)
- Barun Jolly, General Manager - Best Professional of the Hospitality Industry by Safari India National Tourism Awards (2012)
- Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor (2012)
- Copper Bar Awarded for Outstanding Presentation, Promotion and Knowledge of great Whiskies from around the world by Whisky Bars of the World - Silver (2012)
- ChaoBella Awarded for Best Roasted Crispy Duck in Delhi NCR by Kingfisher and Explocity Awards (2012)
- ChaoBella Awarded for Best Specialty Cuisine Restaurant in Delhi NCR by Times Research Media (2011)
- ChaoBella Awarded for Best New Concept Restaurant by Mail Today (2011)
- The Best Business Hotel in India at 7th Hospitality India & Explore by The World International Awards (2011)
- Best New Business Hotel in India by Todays Traveller Awards (2011)
- Premium Business Awards by Golden Star Awards (2011)
- Chef Sam Wong Most Admired Chef Award by Golden Star Awards (2011)
- The Best Upscale Hotel in India at 6th Hospitality India & Explore by The World International Awards (2010)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi
Activities At The Venue: Fitness Centre, Spa, Swimming Pool
Pets not allowed
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- Participates in the Global IHG Programme - Green Engage to work towards a responsible tomorrow.
- IHG Rewards Club is a unique multi brand loyalty programme with over.