ITC Maurya is 5 star deluxe hotel in New Delhi, India.
The hotel can arrange event like corporate gala dinners, cocktail receptions, pre and post wedding events, private luncheons, confidential board meetings, hi-end conference and summits.
The hotel presents 438 luxury rooms including 24 uniquely designed suites.
Managed By: ITC Hotels, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Centrally located in the city’s most prestigious neighbourhood, the diplomatic Enclave, ITC Maurya is the perfect address to lend prestige and sophistication to any event.
Member Of: FHRAI, HRANI
Awards (If Any):
- Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor (2013)
- Bukhara- Restaurant of the Year in India at the NDTV Lifestyle Awards (2013)
- Dumpukht- Best Classic Restaurant in the world by Conde Nast Traveler Gold Standard (2013)
- Bukhara- The Miele Guide for being one of Asia’s top 20 Finest Restaurants (2012, 2011)
- Dum Pukht- Service Excellence Award by HT City Crystal Award (2011)
- Bukhara and Dum Pukht Restaurant- Best Restaurant in Delhi by Times Food Guide Award in North Indian Category (2011)
- Winner of the Business Hotels Category Award by India Today Travel Plus Top List Survey (2010-11)
- Environment Champion of the Year by FHRAI (2010)
- The First Hotels in the World to be ‘LEED Platinum’ Certified in the Existing Building Category (2010)
- Best Luxury Metro Hotels by Today’s Traveler Award (2010)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Activities At The Venue: Kaya Kalp - The Spa, Yoga, Swimming Pool, Lawn Tennis
Pets not allowed
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- The Gourmet Shop – It is the in-house shopping place for different kinds of irresistible cakes, pastries, savouries, chocolates, breads, daily delights and more.
- EVA Rooms, specially designed to meet all the needs of single lady travelers.
- The Travel House Express is a luxury coach service from the hotel to Agra.
- Golf Course for relaxation.