Taj Palace is a 5 star deluxe hotel in New Delhi, India.
The hotel contains numbers of multipurpose business meeting venues as well as large conference venues. It is a preferred place for the most high profile global events and conferences. The giant lawns are widely known as one of the best marriage venues in Delhi.
The hotel is well equipped with 405 lavishly appointed rooms and suites with a large variety to match the requirements of discerning guests.
Managed By: Taj Group
Taj Palace Hotel is perfectly located in the diplomatic enclave of New Delhi and close to most of the embassies. It is few minutes away from the airport as well as from the city centre.
Member Of: FHRAI, HRANI, HAI
Awards (If Any):
- World’s Best Business Hotels from Travel & Leisure USA Readers Poll (2013)
- World’s Best for Service - Travel & Leisure USA Readers Poll (2013)
- ASEAN Summit Hotel from Heads of States Summit (2012)
- Top 10 hotels in India by Conde NastTraveller USA Reader's Choice Awards (2012)
- 4th BRICS Summit Hotel from Heads of States Meet (2012)
- Best City Hotel in New Delhi by TTG Travels Award (2011)
- World Best Business Hotel by Travel & Leisure (2011)
- Blue Ginger has been awarded the Times Food Guide Award for the Best Vietnamese Restaurant by Times of India (2010)
- The Blue Bar has been awarded the Times Food & Nightlife Award for the Best Bar by Times of India (2010)
- Orient Express has been awarded the Times Food Guide Award for the Best European Restaurant by Times of India (2010, 2009, 2007)
- India's Leading Conference Hotel by World Travel Awards Asia (2009)
- Orient Express has been awarded the Times Food & Nightlife Award for the Best Wine List by Times of India (2009)
- Whisky Hotel of the World - Supreme Category from Icons of Whisky (2008)
- Whisky Restaurant of the World - Supreme Category from Icons of Whisky (2008)
- Orient Express received Whisky Bar of the World Award (2008)
- Best Business Hotel in Asia by Business Asia readers and viewers of CNBC (2007)
- World Best Business Hotels at Times Food Guide & Night Life Awards by Times of India (2007)
- Orient Express awarded as Best Wine List for the Year (2007)
- Best Business Hotel in New Delhi by Business Traveller - Asia Pacific Reader Poll (2007, 2006)
- Best Business Hotel in New Delhi by Business Traveler Magazine (2006)
- Orient Express awarded Wine Spectator, Best of Award of Excellence (Double Glass) (2006)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi
Activities At The Venue: Body Essence - Spa, Jacuzzi, Fitness Centre, Yoga Classes, Outdoor Swimming Pool, 9-hole Chip & Putt Golf Course
Pets not allowed
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- The hotel has a Shopping Arcade.