Taj West End is a 5 star facility & amenities hotel in Bengaluru (Bangalore), India.
The hotel has captivating gardens and graceful gathering spaces with modern continuation of genteel traditions of hosting parties, meetings and official functions.
The hotel has 117 tastefully designed rooms & suites which offer ultimate luxury.
Managed By: Taj Group
Taj West End is located next to the Golf Club across the Turf Club in the middle of the bustling Bengaluru City and the airport is 33.5 kms. away.
Member Of: FHRAI, SIHRA, HAI, LHW
Awards (If Any):
- Best Eco-friendly Hotel by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India (2008, 2007)
- National Tourism Award for Facilities for Physically Challenged Guests, Eco-friendly Practices and Social Responsibility Practices followed by the Hotel in the 5-Star Deluxe Category from Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India (2005)
- Blue Ginger Restaurant received Special Editor's Choice Award at CNBC AWAAZ Travel Awards (2011)
- Number One Business Hotel in India and 2nd amongst the Top Overseas Business Hotels in the World by Conde Nast Traveller, UK Readers' Travel Awards (2010)
- Masala Klub Restaurant received The Gold Medal at The Food & Wine Showcase - Food and Wine Pairing Competition by Food Lovers Magazine (2010)
- Commitment to Excellence Award at the Leading Hotels of the World Annual Convention in Venice, Italy (2009)
- Blue Ginger Restaurant received Best Vietnamese Cuisine Award at Times Good Food Guide Awards (2007)
- Mynt Restaurant received Best All Day Dining Award at Times Good Food Guide Awards (2007)
- Blue Bar received Best Bar Award at Times Good Food Guide Awards (2007)
- Best Ornamental and Landscaped Gardens by Mysore Horticultural Society (2007)
- Best Business Hotel in India at Best Business Hotel in Asia Awards (2005)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Activities At The Venue: Spa, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Massage, Health Club, Two Outdoor Pools, One Smart Pool, Lawn Tennis, Jogging
Pets not allowed
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- Champagne Heritage Walk - A walk tour in and around Taj West End with a glass of Champagne.