Vivanta by Taj Bekal is a 5 star deluxe resort in Kasaragod (Bekal), Kerala, India.
The resort offers contemporary spaces for meetings, conferences, social gatherings and events.
The resort has 66 luxuriously appointed rooms & suites for business as well as leisure traveler.
Managed By: Taj Group
Vivanta by Taj Bekal soak in the space that reflects the spirit of the sea and backwaters stylishly woven together and is 71 kms. drive from Mangalore International Airport.
Member Of: FHRAI, SIHRA
Awards (If Any):
- Best Luxury Spa Resort in Kerala at the Brands Academy World Travel Awards (2013)
- Best Beach Resort Award in the CNBC Awaaz Travel Awards (2012)
- Best New Spa (Resort) by the Geo Spa at Asia Spa Awards India (2012)
- Best Upscale Property of the Year at SATTE (2012)
- Critics Award for Building a New Destination with Vivanta by Taj Bekal from HICSA (2012)
- Best Upscale Resort from HICSA (2012)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Activities At The Venue: Jiva - Spa, Fitness Centre, Yoga, Indoor Games, Library, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Archery, Cycling
- The hotel management reserves the right to allow pets. Pet should be at least 1 year old and housebroken and weight less than 45 kgs/ 100 lbs.
- Pets exceeding the weight limit may be accepted into the hotel on the discretion of the hotel management. Please check with the hotel in advance.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per room subject to the above prior intimation and approval.
- A non-refundable fee as pet charges will be collected upon checking in.
- Pets must be restrained (on a leash for dogs) at all times while leaving the room and in the public area, elevators etc.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurants, banquet areas, lounge, lobby, swimming pool, fitness centre and spa.
- Guest is required to be present inside the room with the pet when any service is provided.
- Guest must contact ASK when they require the room to be serviced, especially for the pet.
- Guest must place the “Pet Door Hangar” outside the door when the pet is in the room.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on the hotel premises and in the neighborhood.
- Front desk associates will assist the guest for information on pet grooming saloons, veterinary doctors and pet accessories.
- The guest is require to sign a “Pet Policy Contract” at the time of check in.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- The resort has a Gift Shop.
- By The Bay Restaurant is non-operational during the monsoons.
- The resort can arrange activities like Kettuvallam Cruising and Kayaking in Kappil River.