Sofitel Mumbai BKC is a 5 star deluxe hotel in Mumbai (Bombay), India
The hotel has facilities for business meetings and social events.
All 302 rooms and suites are well equipped with modern amenities.
Managed By: Accor Hotels
Sofitel Mumbai BKC is located in the commercial and financial district known as the Bandra Kurla Complex.
Member Of: No
Awards (If Any):
- Best Guest Review Award by booking.com (2013)
- World Luxury Spa Awards (2013)
- Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor (2013)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, French
Activities At The Venue: Fitness Centre, Spa, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Massage Centre, Outdoor Unheated Pool
- A non-refundable fee as “Pet Charges” will be collected upon checking in.
- Only small pets are allowed in the hotel.
- The pet must be on leash unless it is in the room.
- Pets are not allowed in Lobby, Pool, Fitness Centre or any of Food & Beverage outlets.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning-up after the pet uses the hotel or its neighboring premises.
- Guest must contact “Guest Services” when they require the room to be serviced.
- Guest is required to be present inside the room with the pet when any service is provided.
- Guest can call concierge for any information on pet accessory shops, saloon or veterinary doctor.
- Guest is require to sign a “Pet Policy Contract” at the time of check in.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- The hotel has Secretarial Service (Typing) facilities.