River Safari is Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park, occupying 12 hectares, it houses one of the world’s largest collections of freshwater animals. The park is home to 400 plant species and over 6000 animal specimens representing 200 species, of which 40 are threatened.
The park offers indoor and outdoor venues for conferences & meetings, seminars & workshop, product launches, team-buildings retreats etc.
Managed By: Wildlife Reserves Singapore
River Safari is located on 80 Mandai Lake Road and is 31 kms. away from Singapore Changi International Airport.
Member Of: No
Awards (If Any):
- Best Pr-Led Integrated Communications for Gold ‘Pandamonium Hits Singapore’ (2014)
- Singapore Experience Award by Singapore Tourism Board (2014, 2013)
- Sia-Rigel Bathroom De Sign Award by Singapore Institute of Architects (2013)
- BCA Green Mark Award by Building and Constructions Authority (2012)
Languages Spoken: English, Malay, Mandarin, Tagalog
Activities At The Venue: All activities detail are mentioned in â€˜Any Special Information Regarding Venue'
Pets not allowed
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- Visitor’s Info: Park Experience, River Safari Adventure Buddy App, Opening Hours, Tickets & Packages (River Safari Tickets, ParkHopper Specials, Membership, Wild Birthday and VWO Rates), Getting Here (Public Transport/ Self-Dive, Mandai Express, Safari Gate and Singapore Attractions Express), Park Map, Shopping (River Safari Shop and House of Kai Kai & Jia Jia), Guest Services (Getting Around The Park and Services & Facilities), Park Visit Tips and Disabled Friendly Services.
- Rivers of the World: River Wonders, Mississippi River, Congo River, River Nile, Ganges River, Mary River, Mekong River and Yangtze River.
- Giant Panda Forest.
- Wild Amazonia: Squirrel Monkey Forest and Amazon Flooded Forest.
- Special Experiences: Amazon River Quest, River Safari Cruise, River Trails, Meet the American Beavers and Panda Rise & Shine.