Singapore Zoo is 26 hectare Wildlife Park is nestled within the lush Mandai rainforest that stretches into the magnificent Upper Seletar Reservoir. More than 2,800 animals representing over 300 species of mammals, birds and reptiles call Singapore Zoo home.
The park offers indoor and outdoor venues for conferences & meetings, seminars & workshop, product launches, team-buildings retreats etc.
Managed By: Wildlife Reserves Singapore
Singapore Zoo is located on 80 Mandai Lake Road and is 31 kms. away from Singapore Changi International Airport.
Member Of: No
Awards (If Any):
- Travelers Choice Award for No. 1 Zoos & Aquariums in Asia by Trip Advisor (2015, 2014)
- Meritorious Defence Partner Award by MINDEF Singapore (2013, 2012, 2011)
- Best Travel Experience - Wild Discoverer Tour Singapore Zoo by Singapore Tourism Board (2013)
- Singapore Service Award by SPRING Singapore (2013)
- Most Popular Attraction - Wildlife Park in Asian Attractions Awards (2011)
- Loo Award for Singapore Zoo Rainforest Kidzworld by Restroom Association (Singapore) (2009)
- Most Edu-Taining Attraction Award for Singapore Zoological Gardens by Association of Singapore Attractions (2008, 2006)
- Best Leisure Attraction Experience of the Year in STB Tourism Awards (2008, 2005, 2004, 2002, 2001, 1998, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1985)
- One of the World’s Best Zoos by Forbes Traveler.com (2007)
- Most Supportive Attractions Award by Association of Singapore Attractions (2007)
- Aseanta Award for Excellence by Asean Tourism Association (2002)
- Best Theme Attraction by Incentive & Meetings Asia (IMA) (1999)
- Best Theme Venue in Meetings & Conventions Asia Pacific Gold Awards (1999)
- Best Theme Attraction in Travel Trade Gazette Asia Asia/Pacific - Travel Awards (1995)
- Best Theme Attraction in Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Awards (1995)
Languages Spoken: English, Malay, Mandarin, Tagalog
Activities At The Venue: All activities detail are mentioned in â€˜Any Special Information Regarding Venue'
Pets not allowed
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- Visitor’s Info: Park Experience, Opening Hours, Tickets & Packages (Singapore Zoo Tickets, ParkHopper Specials, Membership, Wild Birthday and VWO Rates), Getting Here (Public Transport/ Self-Dive, Mandai Express, Safari Gate and Singapore Attractions Express), Park Map, Guest Services (Getting Around The Park and Services & Facilities), Suggested Itinerary (Morning Highlights and Afternoon Highlights), Park Visit Tips and Disabled Friendly Services.
- Exhibits & Zones: Exhibits (Red River Hogs, White Tiger, Elephants of Asia, Proboscis Monkey, Free-Ranging Orang Utan, Pygmy Hippo, Otter, Tapir, Sun Bear, Chimpanzee, Sungei Buaya and Naked Mole Rat) and Zones (Frozen Tundra, Wild Africa, Fragile Forest, Australasia, Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, Treetops Trail, Gibbon Island, Primate Kingdom, Reptile Garden, Tortoise Shell-ter and Tropical Crops & Orchid Garden).
- Kidzworld: It’s Playtime, Interactive Fun (Kampung House, Keeper Encounter and Animal Friends Show), Farm Animals, Play & Ride (Wet Play Area, Rainforest Challenge and Rides), Eats & Treats and Facilities.
- Shows & Feeding: Show Times, Splash Safari Show, Animal Friends Show, Elephants at Work & Play Show, Rainforest Flights Back Show and Token Feeding Times.
- Special Experiences: Rides (Guided Tram Ride, Wild Animal Carousel, Pony Ride and Mega Bounce), Wildlife Tours (Wild Discoverer Tour, Chartered Buggy, Kidzranger Tour and African Hooves & Horns Tour), Camps, Dining with Animals and Photography with Animals.
- Events & Promos.