Park Hyatt is a 5 star deluxe hotel in Chennai (Madras), India.
The hotel offers The Apartment Gallery which is ideal for conferences, meetings, as well as intimate business or social gatherings.
The hotel has 201 luxurious rooms & suites which are thoughtfully designed to delight every guest.
Managed By: Hyatt Hotels & Resorts
Park Hyatt is nestled alongside Guindy Forest Reserve offering easy access to business districts of the city and is 9 kms. from the airport.
Member Of: No
Awards (If Any):
- Antahpura Spa received Best Spa Marketing Award at Geospa Asia Spa India Awards (2015, 2013)
- The Flying Elephant Restaurant received Best Nightlife in Chennai Award from Times of India (2015, 2014)
- The Flying Elephant Restaurant received Best European Cuisine in Chennai Award at Times Food Awards from Times of India (2015, 2014)
- Certificate of Excellence by Trip Advisor (2014)
- The Flying Elephant Restaurant received Best Non-vegetarian Restaurant in India Award at Times Food Awards from Times of India (2014)
- The Dining Room Restaurant received Best 24-Hour Dining Restaurant in Chennai at Times Food Awards from Times of India (2014)
- Favourite New Business Hotel in India at Readers’ Travel Award by Condé Nast Traveller India (2013)
- Best Deluxe Luxury Hotel in Chennai by Today’s Traveller India (2013)
- Hotel of the Year Award for Best New Luxury Hotel by HVS (HICSA) (2013)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Activities At The Venue: Antahpura Spa, Sauna, Fitness Cenrtre, Yoga Class, Guided Meditation, Rooftop Infinity Pool
- A non-refundable fee as pet charges will be collected at the time of booking which may varry.
- The hotel management reserves the right to allow pets.
- For online or telephonic bookings guest should ask for “Paws at the Park Package” for pets.
- “Paws at the Park Package” includes Pet Bed/ Mat, Pet Treats, Pet Water Bowl, Pet Toy and Pet Meal Options (Veg & Non Veg).
- Reservation for pet is subject to availability and must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
- Pets must be restrained (on a leash for dogs) at all times while leaving the room and in the public area, elevators etc.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on the hotel premises and in the neighborhood.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurants, banquet areas, lounge, lobby, swimming pool and fitness center and spa.
- Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue: