Taj Coromandel is a 5 star facility & amenities hotel in Chennai (Madras), India.
The hotel offers gigantic spaces for product launches, international conferences, education fairs, road shows, exhibitions and wedding receptions.
The hotel has 212 luxuriously appointed rooms & suites which are ready to meet any kind of needs of a business as well as a leisure traveler.
Managed By: Taj Group
Taj Coromandel is located right in the heart of Chennai’s business and commercial district and is a convenient 17 kms. from the airport.
Member Of: FHRAI, SIHRA, LHW
Awards (If Any):
- National Tourism Awards for 5-Star Category from The Ministry of Tourism (2000)
- Wine Spectator 'Award of Excellence' for Prego Restaurant (2010, 2009, 2008)
- Wine Spectator 'Award of Excellence' for Southern Spice Restaurant (2010, 2009)
- Wine Spectator 'Award of Excellence' for Golden Dragon Restaurant(2010)
- Taj Coromandel, Chennai as the Whisky Bars of the World Gold Hotel (2009)
- Prego - Taj Coromandel Chennai features in the Conde Nast Traveler USA Hot List Tables (2008)
- Euromoney Business Travel Awards for Best Hotel in Chennai (2003)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Activities At The Venue: Spa, Steam, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi, Fitness Centre, Yoga, Indoor Games, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Pets not allowed
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- Taj Khazana - Shopping Arcade.
- The hotel has a Gift Shop and a Book Shop.
- The hotel can arrange Astrologer with Fortune telling Parrot on request.
- Golf and Tennis can be arranged through the concierge.
- Tuscan Brunch - On Sunday afternoons, Prego features fresh and vibrant appetizers, delightful and light pastas, meats and seafood and a range of desserts.