Vivanta by Taj Connemara is a 5 star facility & amenities hotel in Chennai (Madras), India.
The hotel has meeting, conference and banquet facilities which have been benchmarked internationally.
The hotel offers 150 luxuriously appointed rooms and suites with all modern amenities.
Managed By: Taj Group
Vivanta by Taj Connemara is located in the heart of the commercial district of Chennai and is 17 kms. from the airport.
Member Of: FHRAI, SIHRA
Awards (If Any):
- Raintree Restaurant received Times Food Award for best Chettinadu Restaurant from Times of India (2015, 2012)
- Hip Asia Restaurant received Times Food Guide Award for best Pan Asian Restaurant from Times of India (2012)
- Raintree Restaurant received Ritz Audi Award for best Chettinadu Restaurant (2011)
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Activities At The Venue: Jiva - Spa, Aromatherapy Massage, Yoga, Fitness Centre, Swimming Pool
- The hotel management reserves the right to allow pets. Pet should be at least 1 year old and housebroken and weight less than 45 kgs/ 100 lbs.
- Pets exceeding the weight limit may be accepted into the hotel on the discretion of the hotel management. Please check with the hotel in advance.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per room subject to the above prior intimation and approval.
- A non-refundable fee as pet charges will be collected upon checking in.
- Pets must be restrained (on a leash for dogs) at all times while leaving the room and in the public area, elevators etc.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurants, banquet areas, lounge, lobby, swimming pool, fitness centre and spa.
- Guest is required to be present inside the room with the pet when any service is provided.
- Guest must contact ASK when they require the room to be serviced, especially for the pet.
- Guest must place the “Pet Door Hangar” outside the door when the pet is in the room.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on the hotel premises and in the neighborhood.
- Front desk associates will assist the guest for information on pet grooming saloons, veterinary doctors and pet accessories.
- The guest is require to sign a “Pet Policy Contract” at the time of check in.
Any Special Information Regarding Venue:
- The hotel has a Gift Shop.